Mid-term Management Plan
We have formulated a Mid-Term Management Plan with a three-year implementation period from FY2022 to FY2024. In addition to the PDCA cycle, we are committed to creating a virtuous cycle between the challenge of “realizing a sustainable society” and the “sustainable enhancement of our corporate value”.
To contribute to a sustainable society, and to achieve the sustainable enhancement of our corporate value, we will establish a resilient earnings base based on ESG management.
- 1. Strengthen the earnings structure
- (1) Restructuring the business portfolio (5 priority fields)
- (2) Constructing a highly profitable structure in the Proseat business
- (3) Strengthening cost competitiveness through innovations in production
- (4) Rapidly generating profits from developed products
- 2. Shift to businesses that solve environmental and social issues
- (5) Expanding Sustainable Star Products through recycling-based business
- (6) Striving to achieve carbon neutrality
- 3. Reinforce our management foundations
- (7) Strengthening efforts to address materiality (key management issues)
- (8) Enhancing financial health