High heat resistant and Light weight foamed plastics
ST-Eleveat is foamed plastics foam with excellent heat resistance, flame retardancy, heat insulation and light weight. Especially suitable for use under a high-temperature conditions.
Examples of developed products
C type : Polycarbonate bead foam
E type : Polyester bead foam
- ・High heat resistant
C type : 120℃×168hrs
E type : 180℃×168hrs
- *The dimensional shrinkage of each grade under static temperature conditions is 1% or less.
- * Especially C type has little change in physical properties from the minus temperature range to the high temperature range.
- ・Flame retardancy
- Passes FMVSS302.
- ・Light weight
- ST-Eleveat is 80-90% lighter compared to non-foamed plastic molded products.
- ・Moldable into a wide range of shapes:
- In principle, ST-Eleveat C type and E type can be processed on the same molding machines which are designed for processing of Epp. It is also possible to make a form core material of CFRP / GFRP composite structure.
- ・Automobiles / Transportation
- ・Aircraft / Ships
- ・Electronic devices
- ・CFRP / GFRP foam-core sandwich Structure
- ・Functional Foam Products Sales Group
Functional Foam Products Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters