Polystyrene paper (PSP)
Paper made by expanding and extruding polystyrene resin.
- ・Keeps the temperature warm or cold:
- Its properties to prevent heat transfer help keep the temperature warm or cold.
- When expanded by 10 times, the air accounts for 90% of its cubic volumn.
- Materials are expanded to offer lightweight performance.
- PSP can be easily processed - Can be laminated with films for cosmetic effects.
- Food packaging made of PSP can be easily recycled. It can be recycled into a wide range of plastic products including food packaging.
- ・Cuts of meat
- ・Trays for fresh fish
- ・Prepared meals packaging
- ・Natto beans packaging
- ・Trays for industrial use
- ・Trays for parts, etc.
- ・Foam Sheet Sales Group
Foam Sheet Business Division
The 1st Business Headquarters