ST-gel(Medical) Go to Product Details
A range of electrode and processed gel products for medical professionals.
ST-gel is a brand name for a range of high-performance gel materials. Solvents such as water and water retention agents, electrolytes and additives are embedded in a three-dimensional polymer matrix to form a stable structure.
ST-gel is used in healthcare facilities as electrodes for biological measurement that can detect and measure biological signals.
- ・Biological sensors
- ・Electrodes for electrocardiogram
- ・Electrodes for electroencephalogram
- ・Return electrodes for electrocauterization
- ・ISO 10993-compliant biocompatible medical device: Safety tests was performed according to ISO10993;
- Cytotoxicity tests according to ISO10993-5:2009;
Irritation / Intracutaneous Reactivity tests according to ISO10993-10:2010;
Sensitization tests according to ISO10993-10:2009
- ・Medical devises (Compliance with the Medicines Act)
- Design, development, manufacturing and quality management of biological electrodes according to the Ministerial Order on QMS.
- ・Chemical Products Sales Group
Chemical Products Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters