TECHPOLYMER(Cosmetics)Go to Product Details
TECHPOLYMER is a brand name for organic polymer microparticles. It is added to cosmetic products for an improved texture and wrinkle coverage.
- • MB-C/MBX-C Series for multiple purposes:
- PMMA spherical microparticles have an excellent lubricating effect, which is typically used to improve the texture of cosmetic foundations.
- • ACX-C Series for softening effects:
- Spherical microparticles of cross-linked polyacrylic acid ester. They have a low compressive strength and are typically used for softening effects.
- • MBP porous materials Series:
- Porous spherical microparticles of cross-linked PMMA. Their oil-absorbing property makes them an ideal matting additive.
- • ACP-C porous materials Series:
- Porous spherical microparticles characterized by a soft texture and oil-absorbing property. Their preference to react with oleic acid makes them chemically attach to the skin, giving foundations a long-lasting effect.
- • LMX-C Series for special purposes:
- Convex-shaped microparticles of cross-linked PMMA. Their light reflective property is typically used for soft focus effects.
- • AQX/AQP-C hydrophilic Series:
- Spheric microparticles of hydrophilically-improved cross-linked PMMA. They can be combined in a range of skincare and cosmetic products.
- ・A full range of base makeup products:
- Primers, foundations, concealers, etc.
- ・Makeup colors:
- Eyeshadow, lipsticks
- ・Chemical Products Sales Group
Chemical Products Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters