How to act as a businessman is stipulated in 'Compliance Action Guidelines'.
In addition, 'Compliance Committee' was established to arrange a system to reinforce and promote compliance with laws and regulations.
The regular committee meeting is held two times a year to discuss compliance-related issues.
Furthermore, 'SKG Clean Network' was established to make the organization fair and active.
Sekisui Kasei Group Compliance Action Guidelines
1. Business activities
Our group acts legitimately and appropriately based on common sense and contributes to the society through providing safe and quality products and services.
- 1-1 Regarding business activities, we comply with various laws and regulations such as Antitrust Law for fair and free competitions between companies as well as Subcontract Proceeds Act and Construction Industry Law.
- 1-2 We understand laws related to product safety and safety standards to provide safe and quality products and services.
- 1-3 We appropriately handle taxation and accounting work in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and standards.
- 1-4 We comply with import and export-related laws and regulations as well as local ones for trading with overseas countries.
2. Inter-corporation relationships
Our group focuses on environmental protection and coexistence with the society as a good corporate citizen.
- 2-1 We disclose management-related information appropriately in a timely manner.
- 2-2 We comply with environmental laws and regulations and work for environmental protection.
- 2-3 We maintain a healthy and normal environment politically and administratively.
- 2-4 We keep a determined attitude against antisocial forces and never have a relationship with them.
3. Company-employee relationships
Our group secures a safe and healthy working environment for its employees and the employees behave by separating private matters and official ones, and comply with laws, regulations and company rules in their workplaces.
- 3-1 We comply with labor-related laws and regulations and promote a safe and healthy working environment.
- 3-2 We comply with internal rules such as Rules of Employment.
- 3-3 We manage trade secrets appropriately and don't disclose them without permission.
- 3-4 We conduct no unfair trading (insider trading).