Business Direction for 2030
SEKISUI KASEI Group has formulated a goal of what it aims to be by 2030. This goal outlines our approach for realizing “new happiness” by facing head on the drastically changing social environment as well as environmental issues. We will continue to be a company that is needed by society, consumers, and customers by ensuring that all employees work to create value through “Zen-in Keiei” and by transforming our business model.
- Basic Policy
- Realize co-existence of “Contribution to a Sustainable Society” and “Sustainable Enhancement of Corporate Value".
Mid-term Management Plan
We have formulated a Mid-Term Management Plan with a three-year implementation period from FY2022 to FY2024. In addition to the PDCA cycle, we are committed to creating a virtuous cycle between the challenge of “realizing a sustainable society” and the “sustainable enhancement of our corporate value”.
- Basic policy
- To contribute to a sustainable society, and to achieve the sustainable enhancement of our corporate value, we will establish a resilient earnings base based on ESG management.
- Key Issues
- 1. Strengthen the earnings structure
2. Shift to businesses that solve environmental and social issues
3. Reinforce our management foundations