ST-gel(Healthcare)Go to Product Details
A range of electrode and processed gel products for consumer health monitoring.
ST-gel is a brand name for a range of high-performance gel materials. Solvents such as water and water retention agents, electrolytes and additives are embedded in a three-dimensional polymer matrix to form a stable structure.
The brand offers adhesive pads for a range of consumer health monitoring devices as well as shaped gel pads in this category.
- ・Low-frequency electrode therapy devices for consumers
- ・Self-adhesive electrodes/electrode pads for electrical stimulation (TENS)
- ・Self-adhesive electrode pads for muscle stimulation (EMS)
- ・A range of conductive leads, hook terminals and self-adhesive pads with tabs
- ・A range of self-adhesive pads to be used with electrodes
*Substrates can be printed on to achieve customised electrode designs.
- ・Chemical Products Sales Group
Chemical Products Business Division
The 2nd Business Headquarters